Good Monday to everyone. So it is Monday and I was not called home in the rapture this weekend. Be honest…How many of you looked around to find people that you KNEW would be gone if there were a rapture just to be sure you were not left behind? Show of hands….Be honest!!
That pastor took over $2 million dollars from his followers. Why do we as a society get so duped by people? How many times have you worn the South African Lottery or had a filthy rich foreign dignitary offer to deposit $50 million into your bank account?
International or domestic…fraud is fraud. Please use common sense and if you are ever asked for money or bank account to achieve salvation…Think fraud.
You are responsible for your own financial security. Sometimes it is hard to see the wolf in sheep’s clothes especially if it is someone we trust. Never make rash decisions when it comes to money, think it through. Always remember that God cares about and loves you and will not sell you salvation. That price has already been paid…
Anthony Murray is an NFCC Certified Consumer Credit Counselor and Bankruptcy Services Coordinator at Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Central Oklahoma. CCCS is a non-profit Credit Counseling agency with offices in Oklahoma City, Bethany, Enid, Stillwater and Tinker Air Force Base. Contact us at http://www.cccsok.org or 1-800-364-2227
- Let’s Have Another Rapture Next Year (unreasonablefaith.com)
- Rapture and its Fraud..One Day this thinking will Lead to WORLD WAR (hidf1.wordpress.com)
- rapture fail – oops!!!!! (rubysworldofpain.wordpress.com)
- No Job, No Belongings, No Rapture? How to Rebuild Your Financial LIfe (dailyfinance.com)
- Ok so there’s no Rapture now but maybe… (mn2az.blogspot.com)
- Interview with Harold Camping supporter, 22 May 2011 This… (contrararian.tumblr.com)